I was looking through my pictures and found this one of me after four straight days at Walt Disney World.
That’s happiness, right there. Exhausted happiness. Here are my 5 must-do’s if you’re thinking of heading to Mickey’s hood:
- Soarin‘ at Epcot. You may think it’s cheesy, but this is as close as I will ever get to enjoying flying. You can get the Fast Pass because it’s always crowded.
- Swiss Family Treehouse. It doesn’t spin and drop you ten stories, but a tree house is always cool.
- Enchanted Tales with Belle. You will wait forever to see this and it’s worth it. It’s a newer attraction but the animatronics are way Skynet-esque. Be careful. the machines are watching.
- Epcot Illuminations Show. You’d think you were at the Beijing Olympics after watching this.
- Pirates of the Caribbean ride. Dead men tell no tales! I’m old school, and I get the whole pirate resurgence with the movies. But this is so classical Disney to me.
A great blog to check out: http://wdwprepschool.com/10-things-most-disney-world-first-timers-dont-know/