In my spare time, when I’m not writing the next best selling novel, I peruse YouTube for one of the following things:
- Random and usually obscure 80s videos to send to my friends.
- Funny stuff. See Sh*t Southern Woman Say.
- Catchy commercials that I didn’t pay attention to when I was fast forwarding through The Voice.
- Michelle Phan’s latest transforming video.
- Pullip Doll reviews. That is how I ended up on this page:
WHOA. That’s a lot of dollies, and some of them were very trampy, don’t you think? Put some pants on, girlfriend!