Holy wedding cake topper nightmare! Pullip Princess Rosalind is not a gal to ever show up underdressed. I got her on Amazon.com and was not at all prepared for the amount of pomp and circumstance this doll brought with her in that tightly packed box.
- Big dress surrounded by a separate, wired, pearl-riddled, lace cage
- A giant bow (almost torn off) that draped into two long strands around her dress
- Platform shoes – gold, natch.
- Red gloves (that likely would have stained the heck out of her skin if not for the saran wrap around her body.
- REAL FUR arm bands that were pretty creepy.
- Another set of decorative arm bands.
- Pearl and flower choker
- A wire and lace crown that looked like a dessert gone wrong, with a second rhinestone crown decoration that had come loose.
Oh but the doll itself is so pretty! I’ll likely find her a new outfit, but in the meantime here are some pics I took of her (before quickly removing those shameful fur armbands). She’s a doozy to set up and display, and the other dolls in the display case make fun of her.
By the way, I LOVE this promo pic of Rosalind for Pullip’s 10th anniversary celebration.
Here’s my YouTube review!