How awesome is this? I’m sitting in the parking lot of H-Mart, the giant Korean supermarket in Mira Mesa, and I see Daiso Japan is having a grand opening next door. What is Daiso Japan, you ask? Well, it’s a dollar store “100 yen” for cute Japanese wares. They’re located all over the globe, and now I have my own! Woo hoo!
Everything I bought was $1.50. Here’s a round-up of the loot.
- Pig bank (he just happens to be wearing a strawberry costume)
- Black kitty notepad
- Japanese “Biore” pads that turn your hands black but work like duct tape.
- Under eye pads to help aging women like me
- Bathtub scrubbies (Asian women swear by these exfoliating brillo pads)
- Two packages of shio ramen (2 for 1.50)
- Hi chews and peach gummy candy
- A tea cup with a piggy on it. Yep, I like me some pigs