Oh my goodness this was so much fun to review. My friend Miki, who is like a K-Pop singing, artistic photo taking, doll customizing, supermodel, was generous enough to send me his lovely custom Wednesday Addams doll to review in time for Halloween. I had never held a Blythe Doll in my hands before, partially because I figured once I touched one, I would need 200 of them. And my bank account already stopped speaking to me.
I couldn’t help but get into the spirit a little with mini Wednesday, as she has always been one of my favorite characters. We had a few fun photos together during our brief visit.
A little about Wednesday:
- She is a factory/fake Blythe from AliExpress
- The stand is from Michaels and he added hot glue for the gold roots
- All faceup and carving was done by Miki – https://www.instagram.com/ohmikioh
- Charms are from Hobby Lobby
- Shoes are from AliExpress
- Outfit is a custom dress by PersnicketiePixie: www.etsy.com/shop/thepersnicketiepixie
For more details on her amazing stand and closeups of her face, check out my video review.